Re: Critical ChromeOS Bugs for TestNav

Emil A Eklund

Nov 13, 2017, 10:21:18 AM11/13/17
to Max Kirsch, input-dev
+input-dev

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Max Kirsch <maxk...@google.com> wrote:
Hey Emil,

Thanks for directing crbug.com/780166 into the right component.  This bug was reported by an important developer partner for Chrome adoption in the education sector.  Do you think someone from your team could take an initial look at it next week?

Thanks,
Max

#1 -  https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=781607 - beginning in Chrome 62, the clearData method is no longer clearing the cache

#2 - https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=780166 - beginning in Chrome 60 or 61, our event listener is no longer working which means during a secure test we cannot block commands such as back, refresh, forward, change screen resolution

Please let me know what can be done to help us get these fixed or if we need to get on a call to provide more info.

thanks,

--
Max Kirsch | Product Manager | maxk...@google.com | Chromebooks & Android for Education