An example of the impact of passive touch listeners

Rick Byers

Apr 12, 2016, 12:04:17 AM4/12/16
to input-dev
I took a video of how cnn.com would scroll differently on a Nexus 5 if they made all their touch listeners passive (tweet).   I'm getting really excited for all the user improvement benefit we're going to be able to bring through adoption and the forthcoming touch scroll intervention!

Rick

Chris Blume

Apr 12, 2016, 1:21:47 AM4/12/16
to Rick Byers, input-dev