Swanky FAFT issues

Marc Jones

Jun 26, 2014, 10:42:34 AM6/26/14
to faft-...@chromium.org, Shawn Nematbakhsh, Bernie Thompson
I'm having a problem running FAFT on Swanky. It seems that FAFT has
become much less stable in the last several weeks. I don't think that
this is a DUT issue.

Initially, I couldn't get the FAFTSetup test to run, but that is fixed
by this change:

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/202721/

Next, the full buis_suite fails on the 15th test with the following:
/tmp/faft_bios_results_swanky/results-14-firmware_CorruptFwSigA
[ FAILED ]
/tmp/faft_bios_results_swanky/results-14-firmware_CorruptFwSigA
FAIL: Unhandled
NameError: global name 'next_step' is not defined
/tmp/faft_bios_results_swanky/results-14-firmware_CorruptFwSigA/firmware_CorruptFwSigA.normal
[ FAILED ]
/tmp/faft_bios_results_swanky/results-14-firmware_CorruptFwSigA/firmware_CorruptFwSigA.normal
FAIL: Unhandled NameError: global name
'next_step' is not defined

Nothing else will pass after this failure. I am going to do some
single tests and check some more results this morning, but I wonder if
that is worth doing. I am also considering reverting back to when
rambi based FAFT was working.

Thoughts?

Marc

Yusuf Mohsinally

Jun 26, 2014, 1:18:12 PM6/26/14
to Marc Jones, faft-...@chromium.org, Shawn Nematbakhsh, Bernie Thompson
Marc,

There has been some updates to repair code and power handling code recently which I believe are contributing factors. We are investigating right now and will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Yusuf

Marc Jones

Jun 27, 2014, 12:52:59 AM6/27/14
to Yusuf Mohsinally, faft-...@chromium.org, Shawn Nematbakhsh, Bernie Thompson
I have completed FAFT on Swanky successfully. I sync'd, rebuilt
packages and emerged hdctools again. I also picked up the two .py
autotest changes.

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/205786/
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/202721/

Marc