Cookie Store Origin Trial

Victor Costan

Jul 2, 2018, 5:00:18 PM7/2/18
to experimentation-dev
Dear Origin Trials folks,

We (the Chrome Storage Team) would like to run an origin trial for the Cookie Store API.

I've created an entry at go/origin-trials-feature-pipeline with the CookieStore name and will soon submit a CL wiring up the trial. The feature has been complete and in bug-fixing mode since ~ the beginning of M69.

Please let me know if there is anything else I should do for the Origin Trials process.

Thank you very much,
    Victor

Jason Chase

Jul 3, 2018, 10:47:59 AM7/3/18
to pwn...@chromium.org, experimentation-dev
Hi Victor,

Thanks for letting us know.

As you've probably seen, we have a few comments on the entry in the pipeline and CL.

The other consideration is publicizing the trial. The I2E thread mentions interest from a few major customers. That's great, but you should also be planning a blog post to encourage other participants (as in the process doc). Just pointing that out, as we've seen that get missed by other trials.

We'll reach out if anything else comes up as we prep for the trial on our side.

Thanks,
Jason