Is there anybody who knows the progress of dmprof visualizer?

WenSheng He

Aug 17, 2014, 11:05:52 PM8/17/14
to dmp...@chromium.org
I learned some messages about 'dmprof visualizer' from issue 259206.
Currently, dmprof json (with graph.py)  only generate static graph about different coponents, but the visualizer could zoom in components.
Is there anybody who knows the progress of dmprof visualizer? Does this use 'dmprof cat' as this command will replace dmprof json in futrue?

Dai Mikurube

Aug 18, 2014, 1:42:55 AM8/18/14
to WenSheng He, dmprof
Hi,

It was the work I asked an intern at Google. Its status is very close to working (i.e. practically working), and I planned to replace the existing with it, but:
1) Simply, I've not set up a Google AppEngine instance for that,
2) We have few documentation, and
3) It's not perfectly compatible breakdown with the existing one ('json' and 'csv' breakdowns).

If they're okay, you can try it by yourself. I may set up an instance next month within a range of free GAE usage...

Dai MIKURUBE