Difference between Chrome OS and Chrome Browser

Emnhu

Aug 8, 2010, 2:01:09 PM8/8/10
to Chromium OS discuss
There will be some exclusive feature to Chrome OS that make a
difference about the browser? I say if it will be the same that the
browser or not.
There will be Picasa, Google Earth, sketch up?

Mohamed Mansour

Aug 8, 2010, 2:22:45 PM8/8/10
to emmin...@gmail.com, Chromium OS discuss
You can know more about it here:

You can download the lately build and try it yourself to see how it differs from how Chromium browser looks like.

-
Mohamed Mansour

Emnhu

Aug 8, 2010, 2:40:08 PM8/8/10
to Chromium OS discuss
I dont know how do that! but if you have a picture of the OS could you
upload?

On Aug 8, 3:22 pm, Mohamed Mansour <m0.interact...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can know more about it here:http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os
>
> You can download the lately build and try it yourself to see how it differs
> from how Chromium browser looks like.
>
> -
> Mohamed Mansour
>

> On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Emnhu <emminah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There will be some exclusive feature to Chrome OS that make a
> > difference about the browser? I say if it will be the same that the
> > browser or not.
> > There will be Picasa, Google Earth, sketch up?

Aug 8, 2010, 2:41:57 PM8/8/10
to emmin...@gmail.com, Chromium OS discuss
google it, you will even get video demos !

Greetings,
Dinsan