Chrome OS Flow, Vanilla - EEE PC 901

mamic

Sep 26, 2010, 11:51:50 AM9/26/10
to Chromium OS discuss
Hi,

my problem: Chrome OS Flow (by Hexxeh) don't use WIFI and the vanilla
don't boot. What can i do?

methodone...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2010, 11:55:35 AM9/26/10
to markus.m...@googlemail.com, chromium-...@chromium.org
Hexxeh is going to come out with a new modified release at the time Chrome OS devices launch.

Sep 26, 2010, 12:02:45 PM9/26/10
to methodone...@gmail.com, markus.m...@googlemail.com, chromium-...@chromium.org
did you download the latest build of vanila or the one with the green tick logo, which means its verified ?  the latest builds may not boot ..

flow works with wifi cards of most of the devices . .. not sure why its not working for u ..

Greetings,
Dinsan