Re: [chromium-dev] Firmware trybot failing

Mike Frysinger

Jun 19, 2017, 7:09:53 PM6/19/17
to Dmitry Torokhov, Julius Werner, chromium-os-dev, Don Garrett, nx...@chromium.org
[ chromium-dev -> chromium-os-dev ]

looks like there's some API compat issue here.  usually cbuildbot can handle that, but something might have been missed.  Don should know since he (afaik) wrote that latest bit of buildbucket code.
-mike

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Dmitry Torokhov <dt...@chromium.org> wrote:
I am trying to get trybot to build me a firmware package, unfortunately the build fails at RunCbuildbot phase with the following error:

cbuildbot: error: no such option: --buildbucket-id

I am starting the trybot as:

cbuildbot --remote -b firmware-strago-7287.B -g 540083 -g 540084 kefka-firmware

Are there some additional parameters I am missing here? The logs can be found here: https://uberchromegw.corp.google.com/i/chromiumos.tryserver/builders/firmware/builds/80

Thanks,
Dmitry

This conversation is locked