does anyone know where the ebuilds for bt, core, and libhardware are

daniel hoggan

Aug 10, 2016, 11:16:52 PM8/10/16
to Chromium OS dev
Does anyone know where the ebuilds for core, bt, and libhardware are? because I can't find them anywhere

Mike Frysinger

Aug 10, 2016, 11:40:07 PM8/10/16
to daniel hoggan, Chromium OS dev
there are no ebuilds for Android projects.  we pull finalized/tested Android images from Android bots and copy them into the rootfs (mostly) unmodified.
-mike

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:16 AM, daniel hoggan <nomad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know where the ebuilds for core, bt, and libhardware are? because I can't find them anywhere

This conversation is locked