ChromeOs on VirtualBox to try android application

Sylvain

Aug 12, 2016, 5:04:32 AM8/12/16
to Chromium OS dev
Hello,

I develop android application and I heard this is now possible (or in the future) to run them on ChromeOS. Eg on a ChromeBook.
To test them, eventually without getting a ChromeBook, I thought getting a virtual machine image.

"Neverware" proposes one image. Though it's running fine, it doesn't seems to be the most recent / nor connected to the dev channel.

Is there a way to get the latest official dev release to run it on a virtual machine.

Thanks,
Sylvain

Mike Frysinger

Aug 12, 2016, 6:19:53 AM8/12/16
to Sylvain, chromium-os-dev
sorry, but there are no Chromium OS images currently available that include Android. the only way to test/develop ATM is to get a real Chromebook.
-mike

tactical hoceky

Aug 12, 2016, 5:04:35 PM8/12/16
to Mike Frysinger, chromium-os-dev
It's a pity, but thanks for the answer !
This conversation is locked