Can't set up board

Victory Omole

Dec 24, 2016, 10:18:58 AM12/24/16
to Chromium OS dev
The #chromium-os irc channel is kind of quite. I'm trying to build an image, but i'm having trouble setting up the board, this is what i get:https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmY6nkuMmuhWZXHP5M86ZfRPvHiot3gzBkM8tTxvddpYaG

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Mike Frysinger

Dec 24, 2016, 10:54:20 AM12/24/16
to Victory Omole, Chromium OS dev
that indicates your network is failing for some reason.  there's probably not a lot we can do about that.

you can try running the command yourself instead of setup_board:
/tmp/chromeos-cache/common/gsutil_4.19.tar.gz/gsutil/gsutil cp -v -- gs://chromeos-prebuilt/host/amd64/x86-generic/paladin-R57-9115.0.0-rc3/packages/Packages /tmp/tmpDkrvzB.tmp
-mike

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Victory Omole <calcul...@gmail.com> wrote:
The #chromium-os irc channel is kind of quite. I'm trying to build an image, but i'm having trouble setting up the board, this is what i get:https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmY6nkuMmuhWZXHP5M86ZfRPvHiot3gzBkM8tTxvddpYaG

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Victory Omole

Dec 24, 2016, 3:29:18 PM12/24/16
to Chromium OS dev
That command downloads and creates a .tmp file. Am I supposed to run something with it to set up board?

Mike Frysinger

Dec 24, 2016, 3:53:03 PM12/24/16
to Victory Omole, Chromium OS dev
if that worked, then does setup_board now work ?
-mike

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Victory Omole <calcul...@gmail.com> wrote:
That command downloads and creates a .tmp file. Am I supposed to run something with it to set up board?

Victory Omole

Dec 24, 2016, 6:13:20 PM12/24/16
to Chromium OS dev, calcul...@gmail.com
I've waited for 2 hours now and i'm not sure if it's still building or if it's stuck on "16:54:46: INFO: RunCommand: /mnt/host/source/.cache/common/gsutil_4.19.tar.gz/gsutil/gsutil -o 'Boto:num_retries=10' cp -v -- gs://chromeos-prebuilt/board/amd64-generic/paladin-R57-9117.0.0-rc1/packages/Packages /tmp/tmpjfAVNx.tmp"
This conversation is locked