Can't commit using chromium account

Oct 14, 2016, 6:25:07 AM10/14/16
to Chromium OS dev
Basically when I try to commit I get:

remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote:
remote: ERROR:  In commit 965f782cf411d8a7a19fd8bf192ada1ca39e1661
remote: ERROR:  committer email address <id>@chromium.org
remote: ERROR:  does not match your user account.
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  The following addresses are currently registered:
remote: ERROR:    <id>@google.com
remote: ERROR:    <id>@googlers.com
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  To register an email address, please visit:

I checked the settings and I have registered my chromium account there.

I tried to add google account too, and got an email to access a link and register the new account, but when I opened the link with my chromium account, I get the error:

Identity in use by another account

Any ideas on how to fix?

Oct 14, 2016, 8:48:25 AM10/14/16
to Chromium OS dev

Mike Frysinger

Oct 14, 2016, 10:17:51 AM10/14/16
to I, Chromium OS dev
verify your ~/.gitcookies for the chromium hosts match your chromium acct
-mike

This conversation is locked