Page_cycler test in autotest not functional

Shyam sundar Kulkarni

Jun 9, 2016, 1:37:04 AM6/9/16
to Chromium OS dev
Hello,

I am trying to run "telemetry_AFDOGenerateClient" test for page_cycler in autotest and is not working. Attached snapshot of the error. Basically the test is trying to launch "Start.html" in "test_src" folder, but I see that "test_src" folder is missing in my case.

Do I need to make some special configuration while building autotest in order to make this test running ? I tried it on my test server(amd64-generic) and on my Intel Chromebook(gandof), in both the case the result is the same.

Any suggestions/pointers will be of great help.

Thanks,
Shyam
This conversation is locked