Login without internet connection

瀏覽次數:96 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sumit Agrawal

未讀,
2016年5月29日 凌晨12:18:202016/5/29
收件者:Chromium OS dev
Hi guys,

I am working on bringing up Chromium OS on a new platform, and I am able to get to the UI. I am still trying to bring up USB (for keyboard) and network drivers, but that will take some time. Meanwhile, I want to launch the chromium browser and verify few other things.

I was able to get past the HID screen by disabling it using a flag in chrome_dev conf. Now, I am stuck at "Select a Network" screen.

I stumbled upon this concept of  "local user account", which supposedly allows to login as a test user, even without an internet connection.

Can someone help me understand if creating a local user account will help me get past this situation, by bypassing all the oobe screens?

Also, I am not clear how exactly this is supposed to work. Should I run "enable_localaccount.sh <user_name>" before setup_board?

Sumit Agrawal

未讀,
2016年5月30日 清晨6:12:382016/5/30
收件者:Chromium OS dev
Update.

I created a fresh build and executed "enable_localaccount.sh <user_name>" before setup_board.
I can see my <user_name> in /opt/google/chrome/localaccount as well.

However, I am still stuck at network screen.

Marc Herbert

未讀,
2016年6月14日 晚上8:39:332016/6/14
收件者:Chromium OS dev

Sumit Agrawal

未讀,
2016年6月15日 凌晨12:32:162016/6/15
收件者:Chromium OS dev
Thanks for the suggestion Marc.

With this, I am able to get to a screen which asks for network, but also gives an option to "browse as guest"
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
這個會話群組已被鎖定