How to add an Extension(APPS) to cros

瀏覽次數:94 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

13k...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年12月4日 凌晨3:40:042017/12/4
收件者:Chromium OS dev
Hi all,

       I want to add my extension(crx) to chromium os before building image. I follow the instructions https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/extensions/how-the-extension-system-works/default-apps 。But it doesn't work.

I found BUILD.gn

```

if(is_chromeos)
  source+=[

]

else
{
   source+=[
      default_apps.cc,
      default_apps.h
   ]
}

```

So how to add extensions(including apps) to chromium os?

Mike Frysinger

未讀,
2017年12月4日 凌晨4:07:152017/12/4
收件者:13k...@gmail.com、Chromium OS dev
what do you mean "it doesn't work" ?  please describe in detail what you tried.

remember, as that doc says, the default apps are only automatically installed when logging in for the first time.  after that, users are free to delete things and they won't be re-installed.
-mike

13k...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年12月7日 凌晨3:58:322017/12/7
收件者:Chromium OS dev、13k...@gmail.com
I put my crx file in  chrome/browser/resources/default_apps then I add my crx info to external_extensions.json and chrome/BUILD.gn .  I want to see my crx show in chromium os app_list, but it doesn't.

在 2017年12月4日星期一 UTC+8下午5:07:15,Mike Frysinger写道:

yuhou wang

未讀,
2018年4月25日 晚上10:44:192018/4/25
收件者:Chromium OS dev、13k...@gmail.com
Hi Mike,

 https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/extensions/how-the-extension-system-works/default-apps  is only available for GYP, but the latest Chromium is using GN and  what is mentioned in
./chrome/browser/resources/default_apps/external_extensions.json can't be found in build/common.gypi, like 'default_apps_list' and 'default_apps_list_linux_dest'.  Do you know if there are instructions for GN?

Thanks!

-Mark

Mike Frysinger

未讀,