Developer channel release 68.0.3431.0 for GOOGLE-EVE breaks 'Terminal' and crosh

Micah Catlin

May 18, 2018, 9:29:05 PM5/18/18
to Chromium OS Development
Does anyone know why today's update might have broken the integrated terminal?

Control-Alt-T yields a black screen without a shell, and clicking the 'Terminal' launcher icon behaves almost the same way.
I can still launch the 'Xterm' icon from the drawer so I can tell the linux container is running.

Sonny Rao

May 18, 2018, 10:13:06 PM5/18/18
to Micah Catlin, Chromium OS Development
Hi Micah -- it's probably this

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=843682
> --

Denny Lockhart

May 18, 2018, 11:56:43 PM5/18/18
to Chromium OS Development
Yep, as mentioned in that crbug, the Secure Shell app still works great.

~Denny

Micah Catlin

May 21, 2018, 12:03:32 AM5/21/18
to Chromium OS Development
Ahh, thanks Sonny and Denny.  That's clearly the same issue.
This conversation is locked