Using image for flash drive

Julian Robbins

Mar 12, 2018, 9:22:58 AM3/12/18
to Chromium OS dev
I've had problems using any image for chrome/chromium os because it creates many partitions, which then does not boot and then requires using diskpart and clean command to "repair" drive.

Keith I Myers

Mar 12, 2018, 11:47:19 AM3/12/18
to Julian Robbins, Chromium OS dev
It is normal for ChromiumOS'd image to contain a large number of partitions. What happens when you try to boot into it?

On Mar 12, 2018 9:23 AM, "Julian Robbins" <jule...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've had problems using any image for chrome/chromium os because it creates many partitions, which then does not boot and then requires using diskpart and clean command to "repair" drive.

Julian Robbins

Aug 1, 2018, 11:26:40 PM8/1/18
to Chromium OS Development, jule...@gmail.com
This is the same person replying as the person who worte the post. What happens is i get a blank flashing cursor.

Carmelo Carbonara

Aug 13, 2018, 11:16:23 PM8/13/18
to Chromium OS Development, jule...@gmail.com
i know this is kind of old but...i think all that error means is that it is writing the secondary partition table (GPT disk) and filling up the unallocated space