any users of mod_test_image_for_{pyauto,dbusspy}.sh ?

Mike Frysinger

May 21, 2018, 5:53:12 AM5/21/18
to chromium-os-dev
these scripts were added at the start of the project and have only seen mechanical changes since.  if no one is using them, i'd rather just punt them and be done.
-mike

Jorge Lucangeli Obes

May 21, 2018, 3:03:50 PM5/21/18
to Mike Frysinger, Chromium OS dev
I think we killed the dbusspy test, so that one can probably go.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 5:53 AM Mike Frysinger <vap...@chromium.org> wrote:
these scripts were added at the start of the project and have only seen mechanical changes since.  if no one is using them, i'd rather just punt them and be done.
-mike

Richard Barnette

May 21, 2018, 3:30:27 PM5/21/18
to Jorge Lucangeli Obes, Mike Frysinger, Chromium OS dev

> On May 21, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Jorge Lucangeli Obes <jor...@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> I think we killed the dbusspy test, so that one can probably go.

... and pyauto is supposed to have been dead for years.

Mike Frysinger

May 22, 2018, 3:33:37 AM5/22/18
to Richard Barnette, Jorge Lucangeli Obes, chromium-os-dev
This conversation is locked