cros_sdk warming.chromium os source in the call cros_sdk, there warming information "mount: special device / project / overlays does not exist"

郑侠松

Oct 17, 2017, 9:37:10 PM10/17/17
to Chromium OS dev
Build System: ubuntu14.04.3
CPU: x86_64

Source:
chromium code
branch:release-R62-9901.B

when I goto chroot use cros_sdk cmd, there warming information "mount: special device / project / overlays does not exist".
Whether the warning has an impact, what is the reason?

The details are as follows:
~/code/chromium$cros_sdk
INFO    cros_sdk:enter_chroot: Mounting local folders
mount: special device /project/overlays does not exist
(cr) (master release-R56-9000.B release-R62-9901.B release-R63-10032.B/release-R62-9901.B) ubuntu@cros02 ~/trunk/src/scripts $

Mike Frysinger

Oct 17, 2017, 10:11:17 PM10/17/17
to 郑侠松, Chromium OS dev
sounds like something you've configured.  the message "Mounting local folders" shows up only when you've configured a "src/scripts/.local_mounts" file.
-mike

郑侠松

Oct 17, 2017, 10:42:05 PM10/17/17
to Chromium OS dev
Thankyou Mike to solve my problem.

I find src/scripts/.local_mounts, it mount to overlays. It run ok after I remove the file.

Thankyou.

在 2017年10月18日星期三 UTC+8上午9:37:10,郑侠松写道:
This conversation is locked