Get available space when using chrome.storage API

kumarn...@chromium.org

Aug 10, 2017, 6:55:40 PM8/10/17
to Chromium OS dev
Hello,

I am writing a Chrome App using chrome.storage API to read and write key value pairs. Is there a way I can know how much space is remaining?
There is a getBytesInUse function, but that doesn't tell me how many free bytes there are.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Niranjan

Mike Frysinger

Aug 10, 2017, 8:57:25 PM8/10/17
to Niranjan Kumar, Chromium OS dev
extension questions are best posted to SO.  we don't really do extension work on the OS lists ... i don't think many people here even mess with JS :).
-mike

kumarn...@chromium.org

Aug 11, 2017, 12:18:58 PM8/11/17
to Chromium OS dev, kumarn...@chromium.org