Code review links on phone?

Kirtika Ruchandani

Oct 12, 2017, 2:08:49 PM10/12/17
to chromiu...@chromium.org
chromium-review.googlesource.com links work fine on my phone if I am accessing via incognito mode on clank (chrome-for-android).
However, when someone pings me the same link on corp. hangouts and I click it, I am asked for a full corp. sign-on including my bluetooth security key, which is annoying.
Anyone else seeing this?

Mike Frysinger

Oct 12, 2017, 2:19:33 PM10/12/17
to Kirtika Ruchandani, chromium-os-dev
i think this is WAI, for better or worse.  Gerrit sees your expired creds for the account and tries to automatically relogin which triggers the flow you describe.  you see the same behavior on your desktop/laptop, it's just usually easier to get through.

i don't have any tips to trick Gerrit into *not* trying to sign you in.
-mike

This conversation is locked