PSA: Chromium Linux Tryserver is currently blocking Chrome CQ

Robert Iannucci

Oct 16, 2017, 7:45:52 PM10/16/17
to infra-a...@chromium.org
Bug: crbug.com/775250

"master.chromium.tryserver.linux" is currently overwhelmed. We're going to restart the master process and delete all currently pending tryjobs.

When things come back up again, CQ should automatically re-run your tryjobs.

I'll post here again when things are back to normal.

Robbie
(Chrome Operations Team)

Robbie Iannucci

Oct 16, 2017, 8:06:30 PM10/16/17
to infra-announce
The master has been restarted and things should be stabilizing now.

This conversation is locked