Problem about wifi driver when port Chromium OS.

Sakya

Jan 29, 2016, 12:23:30 AM1/29/16
to Chromium OS dev
Recently, I was doing a project, porting Chromium OS to a computer. Then follow official guidelines compiled system, download to  computer hard drive to work, but some drivers can not be used,for example touch driver, wifi driver. so how can I do to make these drivers can be used? Driver source code I have, but I do not know how to compile into the kernel. Thanks.

Mike Frysinger

Jan 29, 2016, 12:27:06 AM1/29/16
to Sakya, Chromium OS dev
please only post your question to one forum, otherwise people think you're spamming.  i've posted an answer to your other thread.
-mike

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Sakya <lonlyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently, I was doing a project, porting Chromium OS to a computer. Then follow official guidelines compiled system, download to  computer hard drive to work, but some drivers can not be used,for example touch driver, wifi driver. so how can I do to make these drivers can be used? Driver source code I have, but I do not know how to compile into the kernel. Thanks.

This conversation is locked