how to replace splashtop os with chrome os on vaio

sofiane

Feb 28, 2015, 9:23:11 AM2/28/15
to chromiu...@chromium.org
can i install chrome os on my vaio to replace splashtop os quick web access. so i can boot into chrome os with web button on my vaio

Mike Frysinger

Feb 28, 2015, 12:40:34 PM2/28/15
to sofiane, chromium-os-dev
sorry, but most likely that is not feasible.  it is certainly not out of the box which means you'd have to do a lot of debugging yourself to get it to work.
-mike

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 9:23 AM, sofiane <sofia...@gmail.com> wrote:
can i install chrome os on my vaio to replace splashtop os quick web access. so i can boot into chrome os with web button on my vaio

This conversation is locked