chromeos-chrome 9999 ebuild file

Steven Miller

Feb 8, 2016, 4:35:53 PM2/8/16
to Chromium OS dev
I use the 9999 ebuild files with cros_workon_make --install. My code generates 2 library files. These 2 libs never move with the rest of the install. Can someone tell me how to get these files to move with the rest of the browser files? If I understand correctly, the ebuild file uses deploy_chrome to actually move the files. Is this where I should be looking? Something with ninja maybe?

Regards,
Steven

Mike Frysinger

Feb 8, 2016, 4:39:10 PM2/8/16
to Steven Miller, Chromium OS dev
you mean you've modified the Chrome source code to build/install extra files ?  if so, you need to update chromite too to list the files.  or hack the ebuild's src_install directly.
-mike

Steven Miller

Feb 8, 2016, 6:17:56 PM2/8/16
to Chromium OS dev
I've modified the source to build the libs but I don't know how to get those libs to install.

Steven Miller

Feb 8, 2016, 6:54:45 PM2/8/16
to Chromium OS dev
Ok, I had misread your message, you were telling me where..

Regards,
Steven

This conversation is locked