speech to text api for windows or web applications

Skip to the first unread message

Kubilay Bayraktar

23 Jun 2014, 10:00:46 am23/06/14
to chromiu...@chromium.org
Hi,

I was wondering if it is available the speech to text api for windows desktop applications or web applications like voice commands on android phones.
We want to develop a windows or web application which will get voice commands and interpret them.
If you could give any link or information about it I would appreciate that.

Regards

PhistucK

23 Jun 2014, 12:04:05 pm23/06/14
to Kubilay Bayraktar, Chromium HTML5
Windows applications are out of scope here.

For web applications, Chrome supports the Web Speech API -

PhistucK

Ramsin Mahmodi

24 Jun 2014, 3:25:54 am24/06/14
to PhistucK, Kubilay Bayraktar, Chromium HTML5
بله  بله  .. من هم بسیار متعجب شدم ..خیلی  خیلی  خوب  است که برنامه دستورات صوتی ساخته شود .. و من برای  شما آرزوی  موفقیت  میکنم .