Re: HTML5 & CSS3 Training

Message has been deleted

Business Tentacles

Mar 15, 2016, 6:35:22 PM3/15/16
to Chromium HTML5

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 2:34:39 PM UTC+1, Business Tentacles wrote:
HTML5 and CSS3 is used to create modern website. In this course we teach how to use HTML5 markup, understanding current browser support for the various HTML5 features, using HTML5 and new features of CSS3. This course is specially for web designers & developers  to control and insight into their website.http://www.londoninformaticsacademy.com/training/web-design-html5-css3-course

PhistucK

Mar 16, 2016, 5:11:17 AM3/16/16
to Business Tentacles, Chromium HTML5
Stop.