What Chrome (desktop version) support .audioTracks and .videoTracks in the <video> tag element?

Ganda Lius

Mar 30, 2017, 12:34:16 AM3/30/17
to Chromium HTML5
I have multiple audioTrack on my video, how i can switch my audio track?

Please Help

PhistucK

Mar 30, 2017, 2:19:52 AM3/30/17
to Ganda Lius, Chromium HTML5
Chrome does not support audioTracks and videoTracks yet.
If you enable experimental web platform features in about:flags, you could play with this API, though. However, note that as far as I know, even the experimental implementation does not support multiple tracks yet.

For some relevant discussion, you can read this long intent thread (unhelpful at this point, though) -

PhistucK