ImageCapture -> takePhoto() method fails in windows 10

damith.t...@yarris.com

Nov 8, 2017, 8:20:09 PM11/8/17
to Chromium HTML5
I am trying to capture an image via the camera using "video" tag. Found an example athttps://googlechrome.github.io/samples/image-capture/grab-frame-take-photo.html and developed my web application using the example. It works fine in Mac (mac os x el capitan) and chrome latest (62) But fails on Windows X (Tested on a Surface pro) and chrome latest (62). Failure happens at ImageCapture -> takePhoto() method. Finally found that above example also fails on Surface. Please help me to get this sorted.
Message has been deleted