Web Speech API implementation

Rémi Andre

May 17, 2016, 6:33:30 AM5/17/16
to Chromium HTML5
Hi,
I'm Dani developer of Wordfast Anywhere web application (www.freetm.com).
I have recently implemented the Web Speech API in our application and have some questions about it.
1-. I'd like that when the user clicks the stop button the result if obtained. Does calling recognition.stop() forces the call to the result event?
2-. On the demo video, some keywords are used (i.e. "new paragraph", "coma"...etc) Is there a list of this key words? Are they only available in English or also for other languages?

If this is not the right email to ask this questions, please let me know where I can send them.

Best,
Dani.