How can I make browser remember form values for autocomplete on ajax submit?

瀏覽次數:62 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

aadil khan

未讀,
2016年12月6日 凌晨1:57:442016/12/6
收件者:Chromium HTML5
I have created a form, which on submit does a ajax call for the submission. It is not a standard form submit. How can I make browser remember form data(not just username and password) for autocomplete?

PhistucK

未讀,
2016年12月6日 凌晨2:10:452016/12/6
收件者:aadil khan、Chromium HTML5、Roger McFarlane
I think it remembers them as long as the submit event is fired. Are you using the submit event to event.preventDefault() and send your form otherwise?

PhistucK

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:57 AM, aadil khan <aadilk...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have created a form, which on submit does a ajax call for the submission. It is not a standard form submit. How can I make browser remember form data(not just username and password) for autocomplete?

aadil khan

未讀,
2016年12月6日 凌晨2:14:482016/12/6
收件者:Chromium HTML5、aadilk...@gmail.com、rog...@chromium.org
I am not firing the submit event. I am making ajax call for submission. It is not a standard form submit.

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:40:45 PM UTC+5:30, PhistucK wrote:
I think it remembers them as long as the submit event is fired. Are you using the submit event to event.preventDefault() and send your form otherwise?

PhistucK

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:57 AM, aadil khan <aadilk...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have created a form, which on submit does a ajax call for the submission. It is not a standard form submit. How can I make browser remember form data(not just username and password) for autocomplete?

PhistucK

未讀,
2016年12月6日 凌晨3:05:032016/12/6
收件者:aadil khan、Chromium HTML5、Roger McFarlane
I understand that, but you can fire the submit event, call event.preventDefault() and submit it using AJAX instead. The form will not be submitted through the standard HTML mechanism this way, but you might get autofill.

PhistucK

aadil khan

未讀,
2016年12月6日 凌晨4:02:292016/12/6
收件者:PhistucK、Chromium HTML5、Roger McFarlane
I did tried that also but it is not working.

PhistucK

未讀,
2016年12月6日 清晨5:12:262016/12/6
收件者:aadil khan、Chromium HTML5、Roger McFarlane
Anyway, I do not think this is appropriate for chromium-html5. chromium-discuss might be more helpful.

PhistucK
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄