How to allow access to the filesystem API after having denied it

Yehonathan Sharvit

Jan 28, 2015, 11:58:30 AM1/28/15
to chromiu...@chromium.org

I was requested by a website in https to allow the access to the filesystem API: " the browser wants to permanently store large data".

By mistake I have denied the access to the filesystem API.

How could I approve the access to the filesystem API?

Thanks

Kinuko Yasuda

Jan 29, 2015, 1:20:08 AM1/29/15
to Yehonathan Sharvit, Chromium HTML5
I think basically revisiting the same page should show the same request, if the website is specifically not trying to do so.

Shachar Zohar

Jan 30, 2015, 1:51:29 AM1/30/15
to Kinuko Yasuda, Yehonathan Sharvit, Chromium HTML5
If the website requests access again, you'll be prompted again.
FYI Firefox with indexedDB does save your permissions, meaning if you deny an indexedDB request, you'll need to clear the permissions for that website and then revisit.