Video Buffering Spinner for Android Webview HTML5

aks...@nvidia.com

May 23, 2018, 8:19:29 PM5/23/18
to Chromium HTML5
Hi,
I am trying to debug a Video Streaming Webview based HTML5 Android App. I am debugging buffer spinner issues which may be related to logic regarding when to start the spinner and when to stop it based on the status of video buffered.

Looking for the code in chromium/webview where it is decided when to render Spinner on screen based on buffering events from Android Multimedia Layer.
Any pointers in the codebase from your side will be appreciated.

Attaching screenshot of the spinner I am talking about. The spinner in the center is of interest to me.

Regards,
Akshay Agrawal
Spinner.png