Commercial Use of a Recorded Output of Speech Synthesis made via Web Speech API using Chrome

R Rabinovici

Mar 28, 2017, 2:07:37 PM3/28/17
to Chromium HTML5
I use the Web Speech API via Chrome / Firefox to synthesize speech of my original text.
I record the output audio using some other software.

Do I own the copyrights to that recording? Can I sell the recorded audio file? Can I use it in my commercial YouTubes for instance?

It would seem to me - I am indeed the owner of the recording, as the speech api is given as one of the browser's services, which I can use to produce my own content. But - I would like to be sure.

The closest answer by Google I saw is here:
Which says the web speech api can be used for commercial. My specific question is about the recorded audio file.

Thanks