DoubleClick for Publishers

Bruno Prado

May 24, 2016, 2:09:33 PM5/24/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello Google support and developers,

We here got an chrome extension that has an ad space, we know that AdSense dont allow to be under any Browser extension by its own program policy.

What about Google's DoubleClick for Publishers?
Is that ok to have it under a Chrome Extension?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Bruno Prado

Sirisha Avvari

May 25, 2016, 5:57:52 AM5/25/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Bruno,

I work for DropX, an Ad Network, where we 100% of your browser extension's users. We provide recommendation feeds by providing the users with price drops, deal and coupons exactly in the time of their purchase on the merchant website. Mail me on sir...@getdropx.com to know more.