Our extension isn't visible in CWS listing & CWS search result

de...@adkernel.com

Oct 11, 2013, 4:22:12 AM10/11/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Our extension ( WikiHighlight, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wikihighlight/lbodjelfmppafjkbjaobdllcbhdfooln )  isn't shown in both extensions and search results listings. It was added to CWS more than 40 hours ago. Going directly to extension URL works and extension is downloadable.

Thank you.

Joe Marini

Oct 11, 2013, 7:05:25 PM10/11/13
to de...@adkernel.com, Chromium-extensions
Shows up for me.

Remember that if you have it installed, we don't show it to you in the store wall.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM, <de...@adkernel.com> wrote:
Our extension ( WikiHighlight, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wikihighlight/lbodjelfmppafjkbjaobdllcbhdfooln )  isn't shown in both extensions and search results listings. It was added to CWS more than 40 hours ago. Going directly to extension URL works and extension is downloadable.

Thank you.

Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

peter waldock

Dec 15, 2013, 2:51:41 PM12/15/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, de...@adkernel.com
Hi Joe,

Our app "Pluck" https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pluck/gbbejookicpnahepincakcgadnjpkiam isn't showing up in CWS search days after publishing.

Would really appreciate you taking a look.

Thanks,
Pete

On Saturday, 12 October 2013 00:05:25 UTC+1, Joe Marini wrote:
Shows up for me.

Remember that if you have it installed, we don't show it to you in the store wall.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM, <de...@adkernel.com> wrote:
Our extension ( WikiHighlight, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wikihighlight/lbodjelfmppafjkbjaobdllcbhdfooln )  isn't shown in both extensions and search results listings. It was added to CWS more than 40 hours ago. Going directly to extension URL works and extension is downloadable.

Thank you.

Wayno

Jul 11, 2014, 5:35:31 AM7/11/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi there

I re-published our Chrome Extension (Sortd Smart Skin for Gmail, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sortd-smart-skin-for-gmai/aohlfneeliakfcefeffppfplagbccbni?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon) as Public.  It's been 4 days and it's not coming up in search results, even if you search for it by name.

It was published before as unlisted and for months it's been possible to get to it if you have the link.  When I search for other extensions that I have installed they come up in search results (with an "Added" indicator) but Sortd doesn't come up at all.

I would appreciate some help on this.

Thanks in advance,
Wayne

Marcos Sobrinho

Jun 22, 2015, 12:39:41 PM6/22/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi Wayne,

I'm facing exactly the same problem that you faced last year.
Could you tell me what was done to fix it?
I've published my extension 4 days ago and it's still not showing in the search.

Thanks!

Sergey

Jul 28, 2015, 11:39:58 AM7/28/15
to Chromium-extensions, de...@adkernel.com