Chrome extension didn't transfer to new account

insu...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 9:59:43 PM10/16/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello,
About two weeks ago, I asked that I have my chrome extensions transferred from one google account to another. I filled out the appropriate form and payed my five dollars. The reason I wanted to transfer the extensions is that the prior account got deleted (it was a business account that is no longer in use).

Shortly after, the apps disappeared from the chrome web store. I was told that I would receive a confirmation email once the transfer was complete, but this confirmation email never came. I suspect that whoever was in charge of this did a "half job" - they managed to delete the extensions, but they failed to recreate them in the new account.

The old account was bshu...@insum.ca

The new account is Insu...@gmail.com

The extension that I care most about is "Insum Apex Pro". Its ID is gojiepfnmlgpjlcmfjbmapeidinfoipa

How can I acquire the old extension so that I can keep making changes to it?

There are about 40 people subscrbed to the extension that use it on a daily basis (and more to come!). I don't want to "recreate" the extension because the current users wouldn't get pushed the updates.

Let me know if you need any more information, thanks!

Ben

insu...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 10:02:07 PM10/16/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I should note that in Insu...@gmail.com, about an hour ago I tried uploading the chrome extension "Insum Apex Pro" from my desktop, but this didn't keep the same ID. It's considered a completely different extension than the one from the old account, so any changes I make to this one doesn't get pushed to my user base.

beauti...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 11:53:47 PM4/25/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, insu...@gmail.com
Hey did this ever get fixed?