reload extension upon file change

Assaf Vilmovski

May 15, 2017, 7:28:00 PM5/15/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi,

I've been searching for-ever!
I`m working on windows and ubuntu, mostly on windows.
I searched the web for lot's of external libraries such as opn, open etc' but none of these could open this URL:

chrome://extensions

I want to put in the the script tag inside package.json
or in my build.js script

so that every time after I run "npm run build"
the chrome://extensions page will reload and also the additional page I`m testing on.

I once was able to do that exactly, but I lost that solution.

part of the problem is that I can't open chrome:
the ':' symbol is not recognized in the OS as valid protocol or something and it is escaped from chrome address bar if executed from command line.

I have tried many solutions.

your kind help.

Assaf.