I created my new Extension "Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer". How to make it Featured in the chrome store?

Kinga Kovacs

Dec 3, 2017, 5:50:11 PM12/3/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello,

I created my new Extension "Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer".
I spent a lot of time to create this extension and I believed its a very useful to webmasters.
People are not finding my extension on chrome store. There is no traffic for this product in chrome store.
Can anyone tell me how to make it Featured in the chrome store?

I would be grateful if someone can tell me how can I make this extension featured.

Best Regards
Kinga Kovacs
unnamed.jpg

Kinga Kovacs

Dec 4, 2017, 12:59:08 AM12/4/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
How others get Featured in the chrome store? Anybody can help?
No one here?

Brian T. Nakamoto

Dec 4, 2017, 4:51:27 PM12/4/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Kinga,

My understanding is that there currently isn't a way to get Google to feature one's extension beyond having a high-quality Chrome Web Store description (which generally seems to be the case for your extension, IMHO).

-Brian
(doesn't work for G)

Kinga Kovacs

Dec 4, 2017, 4:55:01 PM12/4/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Thanks for your reply.
So I have to find someone who can write a high-quality Chrome Web Store description for me. Do you know anyone?

Brian T. Nakamoto

Dec 4, 2017, 6:02:32 PM12/4/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Kinga,

I would draw inspiration from extensions featured in the Chrome Web Store.

P.S. I've heard from a developer who has been featured in the Chrome Web Store that it doesn't lead to a lot of installations so don't feel bad if that's your primary objective for being featured there.