Payments for extension Declined

Frederick Kramer

Apr 24, 2017, 6:54:07 PM4/24/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
We have published a web extension (eyeCBest), however, payments for it do not go through.
Payment options, tax info etc have all been provided by us. Chrome Web Development Customer Support has not been able to find the problem.
The problem is not with the credit cards either.

Anyone able to help?
Thank you

Brian T. Nakamoto

Apr 26, 2017, 6:42:59 PM4/26/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Frederick,

I don't believe you're allowed to buy your own extension with your Chrome Web Store Developer account. I was able to purchase your extension even though choosing its "activated" icon from the Chrome menu takes me to a page that claims I'm still using an expired demo version.

P.S. Have you considered a freemium option for your extension?

-Brian
(doesn't work for G)