Private testing chrome extension error

Mike Piccolo

Apr 27, 2015, 6:09:34 PM4/27/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
I am trying to test out a chrome extension and keep getting a server problem error when I try to download the extension through the web store.  I have added myself as a user to the testing list of users and I have also tried adding a group and using the group in the visibility options.  This extension works as expected when loaded both packed and unpacked through chrome://extensions.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this error or help me get set up testing the app through the chrome store since 'server problem' is not a particularly helpful error.

Inline image 1Inline image 2

Inline image 3