How to build extension for chrome

Jacob

Oct 8, 2015, 11:29:25 AM10/8/15
to Chromium-extensions
Hello,

I am new joiner of this group.
I would like to know few things about google's extension.

I need to prepare extension which will be has following features:
Extension should works only for a specific webiste (CRM).
System is build mostly using fields.
Additionally on computer works Outlook 2010.

Scenario 1:
On website it is a summary of Customer data. Clicking in extension's button: SEND following actions are performing:
- extension take e-mail address and customer'name from fields, next open new mail (outlook window), with data (TO: customer e-mail; FROM(static value,body: text prepared before with name of client).

Is it possible to make it with chrome extension?

I will appreciate for help.

Tony BenBrahim

Oct 8, 2015, 6:47:46 PM10/8/15
to Jacob, Chromium-extensions