problem in inline installation of new extension

qwer qass

Sep 14, 2017, 12:36:12 AM9/14/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I am a novice in developing in chrome extension, so I have a problem worrying me when I try to make inline installation for an extension with my site

I added my site to google and I linked the extension with site and I made a confirm box appear in my site to install the extension and based on that the user if clicked true install extension but this message appears in console

Uncaught Chrome Web Store installations can only be initated by a user gesture.
Installer.install @ extensions::webstore:45
install @ extensions::webstore:111
alertUser @ (index):110
(anonymous) @ (index):113

herin...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2017, 10:45:39 AM9/15/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You need to put the action for installing your extension in a button