Install chrome extension from own serwer

woodlu...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 4:07:22 AM10/13/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi
I want to install own extension from own serwer (no Chrome Web Store) for Windows . I read article  https://developer.chrome.com/apps/external_extensions .
But when i set update url it dosn't work . What is the path in update url? What i shoud have in path update url? Only crx file ?

Finaly i want to install my chrome extension from my serwer on client without Chrome Web Store.

yupeng zhang

Oct 26, 2017, 4:10:46 AM10/26/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You can't do it. As Google don't open the option to install from servers instead of web store.

You can upload your extension to web store, than use inline install option to deliver it by your page.

If you want to use update_url to your server, sorry you can't.

在 2017年10月13日星期五 UTC+8下午4:07:22,woodlu...@gmail.com写道: