Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Jon-Paul Dobson

nepřečteno,
21. 9. 2017 7:59:5021.09.17
komu: Chromium-Extensions-Announce

Hi,

I’ve been trying everything to try to get Chrome to force install my Chrome extensions but nothing seems to work. I’ve Added my extensions to the ‘Configure the list of force-installed apps and extensions’ Group Policy setting for both the Local Group Policy Editor and the Active Direcotry Group Policy Manager but the extensions fail to appear. I have also tried this for both the computer and user configuration in Group Policy. The settings I use are as follows. Are these correct?

idmjadckddfpflpigbndbbieeeepepka;https://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx

ahlefaggcaiflbmfmcncolbofdjgflmk;https://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx

Both extensions appear to be successfully published in the Chrome web store. I’ve been scouring the web for any solution to this but without success.

Any help or pointers you can give me would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jon-Paul.

Az Ltdanh

nepřečteno,
21. 9. 2017 22:09:1821.09.17
komu: Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Paul,

I think you could try to add this parameter in Chrome shortcut:

 chrome.exe --extensions-update-frequency=45

Don Schmitt

nepřečteno,
26. 9. 2017 14:34:3726.09.17
komu: Jon-Paul Dobson, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You may want to review the source code, but it used to be the case that the ExtensionInstallForcelist policy would only work on a Windows machine if the machine was a member of an Active Directory domain.  I don't see that in the docs now, the documentation seems to imply that it will work as long as the extension is listed in the web store, but that certainly didn't used to be the only requirement.

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv