get attachment in chrome extension with Gmail API

אורי אמיר

Dec 7, 2016, 5:38:32 AM12/7/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hey ,I create some chrome extension and I need to get all the attachments from gmail
   in my background page I success to create request to get attachment with
I have 2 problems with this

 When I have just on attachment so it's OK and I get file name and type OK , but when I have more then one I get always the same name of attachment and type... I don't know any idea way  I see exactly same issue in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32052207/gmail-rest-api-users-messages-attachments-get-not-returning-filename but without solution

 Second problem is that the response not return attachment_ID as excepted and write in the documentation , if it was return I could solve it with the ID

 , Hope that someone could help me please

Tnx

PhistucK

Dec 7, 2016, 6:25:25 AM12/7/16
to אורי אמיר, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
This is not a GMail developer support group. Sorry. This is off topic.

PhistucK