Accessing policies of current search engine

Antoine Mazieres

Jul 27, 2016, 8:24:47 AM7/27/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Dear all,

In order to create my extension, I need to be able to read current default search engine policies (such as defined in : https://www.chromium.org/administrators/policy-list-3#DefaultSearchProvider ). But the policies that can be accessed at chrome://policy/ shows all of them as "unset".

Where can I read the state of these policies ? or more generally the configuration implied by my current default search engine ?

Thanks for your help,

Antoine

Antony Sargent

Jul 27, 2016, 4:16:53 PM7/27/16
to Antoine Mazieres, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I don't think we currently have an API for this.