Extension taken down without any notification

hafeez shaik

Jun 22, 2016, 11:31:02 PM6/22/16
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi,
Our extension was taken down without any notification.
Users seeing the promotion had to face a bad experience.
Below is the extension URL:

We did not violate any policy guidelines or even quality guidelines.
Can you please help us get the extension back up.
It will always help us greatly to understand if we indeed violated any policy. We do not want to do anything that is not compliance with your guidelines.

Regards,
Hafeez

Deepak Gupta

Jun 23, 2016, 12:03:27 AM6/23/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hafeez,

I would recommend to reply to the email notification in your Gmail account tied to CWS addon and ask for specific information, I had to go through same issues and still waiting to hear back.

Best,
Deepak