Test the extension before publish to store

Marcos Fogaca

Jun 23, 2015, 9:26:01 PM6/23/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi,

I´m developing an extension and would like to test before publish it.

Questions :

1) How do I call that extension using a static HTML page? The extension is already installed on Chrome (unpacked).
2) How do I do a host page communication with the extension? I would like to pass some informations to the extension and retrieve some informations from.....

If someone have a sample I will appreciate.

Regards,
Marcos

Chih-Hsuan Fan

Jun 24, 2015, 4:02:41 AM6/24/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi,

2) The answer is the same as 1) I think?

Chih-Hsuan

Marcos Fogaca於 2015年6月24日星期三 UTC+8上午9時26分01秒寫道: