List/spreadsheet of extensions that are safe for various groups?

Marguerite

Aug 20, 2016, 1:39:07 PM8/20/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

 I'm looking or extensions for ages 4-8 years of age, 9-12, 13-18, and adults. Some EDU domain administrators are heavily restrictive. There are so many amazing extensions that are wonderful for school staff but collect data that can't be collected from students.Some are FERPA compliant, some are 13+, some are great for all ages. Without looking through the privacy policies for each extension I am not able to recommend them. Has anyone compiled this information or know someone who has?